Akshaya Kosh Bachat
This Product Paper states and defines process/procedures relating to Akshaya Kosh.
This product has been designed to encourage non-profit making organization for their social welfare motive.
Type of Deposit
Purpose of the Deposit
- To raise money and widen our saving customer base.
- To encourage non-profit organization to open account and earn high interest rate.
- To be used as an effective marketing tools by our branches.
- Increase our retail / saving deposit base.
- To reduce concentration on corporate and call deposit (comparatively volatile in nature).
- To be used as an effective Marketing Tool by our branches.
- Non profit making organization.
- Trust and all the institution opened for nonprofit making and for social welfare.
- Minimum Balance to be maintained : NPR 10,000/-
- Interest Rate: Interest on daily balance payable quarterly. The rate will be decided by the Board of Directors of the bank. However, the rate of interest is subject to change depending on the market. (Click Here)
- Tax on interest shall be levied as per prevailing Income Tax Act.
- Free ABBS Facility, on demand account statement and free cheque book should be provided to nominee account.
- As per Operation Manual/KYC& AML Policy/ NRB Directives.